PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR RESEARCHERS
LIFE MANAGEMENT (FOR ANYONE)
to achieve your professional and private goals
Training and coaching for individuals and organizations
Having as a mission to empower people and organizations to achieve their goals, we offer, beside our book and App, online and/or on-site training and coaching in project management, life management and related topics like quality management, communication, leadership, research proposals, supervisions, CV writing, etc.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are looking for an interim project/quality manager, e.g. in case of maternity/sick leave.
We are working in all research fields and organization types.
Success in all your undertakings
Because professional and personal projects are unique, their realization requires an individual solution. The key to success is a minimally structured approach enabling you to remain highly flexible. And the added value is to live a fulfilled life, therefore to be happy, and in addition, you will be more relaxed!
Our own developed methods (PM-cube, Quality-cube, LM-pyramid) have already been applied by thousands of people who recognized their potential.
I think the Project Management PM course is a must-do for people pursuing long-term objectives. No one can over-emphasize the importance of planning, but this class offers a comprehensive view of “how” at every stage of the project.
I visited the PM course in the closing phase of my PhD studies and I enormously regretted not having done it before. It really helps to structure a long-term project. I am quite confident, though, that this knowledge will be of great use in future projects to come.
I recommend this PM course not only for research projects, but for projects in general in any aspect of life. In my case it helped also to decrease anxiety levels by being learning how to be more realistic with deadlines, etc.
I really appreciated the holistic approach to managing life (LM) instead of a work-life balance perspective.
Exploration and empowerment are the inner drivers that have allowed me to live a rich life so far, and I am still on my way! This explains why I always worked on interdisciplinary topics and in intercultural environments, creating new collaborations. More info about me here.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Dr. Carine Galli Marxer, MAS Project management
A selection of Cubisma’s clients
- EPFL, Lausanne
- ETH, Zurich
- University of Bern
- University of Fribourg
- University of Zurich
- CUSO (Universities of Fribourg, Geneva, Lausanne, Neuchatel and others)
- MSLS Master, Universities of applied science BFH, FHNW, HES-SO and ZHAW
- REGARD program, Universities of French-speaking Switzerland)
- Réseau Romand de Mentoring pour femmes
- SNSF (Swiss National Science Foundation)
- NCCR PlanetS, Universities of Bern, Geneva, Zurich, ETH Zurich
- METAS Federal Institute of Metrology, Bern
- J.G. University of Mainz, Germany
- University of Freiburg, Germany
- MEDIASRES, a collaboration of 7 universities and 4 companies
- CCQED, a collaboration of 11 universities and 3 companies
- Singapore ETH-Centre, Singapore
- Stanford University, USA
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, India