Juggle all my activities and live a fulfilled life (6w)
To enjoy every day and do what matters to YOU!
For everyone, also for non-researchers.
Online workshop: 3 sessions over 6 weeks.
Limited to 25 participants.
How can I do what matters to me, still considering all the different duties I have in my private and professional life?
In this online workshop, we will consider the different aspects of the Life-Management-Pyramid©.
Step after step, it will enable us to become a better comprehension of ourselves and our actual life situation.
Individually, as well as in exchange with the other participants, everyone will define her/his next steps in order to live a more fulfilled life.
Active participation of the participants is mandatory. No prior knowledge is required.
This workshop consists of the following 5 sessions:
- Online session (2h): introductory meeting
- Individual work (over ca. 2 weeks): participants reflect on their own situation
- Online session (2h): meeting to individually define a plan in order to live a more fulfilled life
- Individual work (over ca. 4 weeks): participants implement their first resolution(s)
- Online session (1h): closing meeting
Life management, work-life integration/balance, fulfilled life, energized life
- Slides presented
- Template of the Life-Management-Pyramid
Duration: a total of 5 hours online. Personal work is required between the 3 online sessions.
Online platform used: Wonder.me . It will be required to use a computer/laptop since this platform is not working on tablets/cell phones. However, it will allow us to interact much more freely as if we would be on-site! You will get the link 3 days before the session.
Number of participants: max. 25, and min. 4
Trainer: Dr. Carine Galli Marxer
|Session May-June 2023||
15 May 2023: 8:30-10:30
|Session Sept-Oct 2023||
5 September 2023: 8:30-10:30
|Session Nov-Dec 2023||
7 November 2023: 12:00-14:00